Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Blessed
I really must stop complaining as much as I do. I have a blessed life. I catch myself complaining about the most ridiculous little things: There is a semi in the fast line slowing me down - he should NOT be there, my latte is cold, there isn't an ATM near our office and that is SO inconvenient, I have to commute so far to work these days, and so on and so forth. When I should be thinking: I am grateful that I can afford a car and am able to drive, I am lucky that I have the ability to buy a daily latte, I am blessed to have good credit and a checking account, I am blessed to even have a job in this bad economy... There are so many people in this world who have it much worse than I do. I am healthy and strong. I don't have any illnesses, diseases or disabilities. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful house and an adorable dog at the age of 24. Yes, I have had my share of tears over the years, but my experiences have been minor compared to those of other people. It is my new goal to remember all of this and be grateful to God for all that I have each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment