
It is our 9-year dating anniversary today! Yes, we are one of those silly couples who likes to celebrate our dating and wedding anniversaries. This morning Luke took me out for a surprise. We went to the Southview Family Restaurant for breakfast in SSP. We used to go there when we were dating in high school and Luke worked there for awhile. Then we went bowling and I whooped his butt every time! We will be going to Forepaugh's for a fancy dinner tonight. I can't believe we've been together for nearly a decade now! And I still love him more and more every day.
A little tidbit of exciting news..... We actually did decide to go off BC now. After some thought and prayers, I stopped on Monday. Granted, Luke will only be here for a short time, but anything is possible with God. Our trust is in him, and we are excited to see what he does! :)
2 comments:
happy day!
I had a feeling this would happen :)
Post a Comment