Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Choosing to be Happy

My good friend, Rebecca, just posted a blog entry that I find to be so true. Why would anyone want to radiate negativity and remain miserable? You really can choose to be happy. Thanks, Becca, for so eloquently reminding us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:)Thanks Amanda! I have been so challenged by April and Sean, they are so positive throughout this all!! Isn't it great?!

Anonymous said...

Some people have real problems. As much as I'd like to believe that you can just 'snap right out' of your gloomy attitude, its probably easier said than done for most people.

Amanda Stombaugh said...

Yes, but I do believe it still comes down to attitude and reliance on God. It's not about "snapping out of it" per say, it may be a gradual thing. I know a family who has absolutely everything that could go wrong currently going wrong for them. And their outlooks and attitudes have been amazing. After seeing them rise through their ashes, I mean everything I said in this entry and also believe everything Rebecca said in hers.