Thursday, November 19, 2009

25 Weeks and Counting


My belly is so big and round now - I love it! I'm sticking straight out and it looks like a basketball. Definitely all boy! :) Noah is very active. I feel him move all the time now and he seems to be getting stronger as the weeks go by. Luke and I can actually see the movements now, and that is really neat. It's so entertaining to watch!

Not much progress has been made on the nursery, and I'm getting a little nervous. Only 3 more months until our little boy arrives and I have so much to do! We're hoping to get a lot of painting done over the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I'm pretty much done with my registries at Target and Babies R Us, although they do need a little tweaking. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I feel like it was just yesterday that I saw "YES" on that little stick. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wait until your baby is 24 and you can still remember the day he is born...time does fly! You looked so happy last night! God Bless

dzignjulz said...

Your belly is sooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you :)