Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting Tired.....

Finally into the third trimester. I'm feeling very tired lately and hope that I maintain enough energy to finish everything that has to get done. I am a bit stressed and overwhelmed. Included in my list of things to do in the next 2 months are... Christmas and everything that involves, finishing the nursery (way behind on that!), 4 birth and parenting classes, 3 baby showers, and organizing the house. I wish I could just take 2 weeks off work and get it all done. But unfortunately, all sick and vacation days must be saved for maternity leave. That stinks. Being pregnant and working full time is really hard. It's tough getting up in the morning because every morning I wake up feeling like I'm 80. My hips ache, my back aches, and it's really hard to get moving. Then I go to work and sit in a cube all day, which doesn't help with the aches and pains at all. Ugh. I just can't wait until the end of February. Hopefully by then I can say that my to do list is completely done and I'll be getting ready to greet little Noah!

No comments: