So I am 33 weeks pregnant this week. Wow - how the time has flown! I only have 6.5 weeks left until the due date! I am ready to have this baby physically (it's getting tough), but not in any other way. I still have 4 birth class, 3 baby showers, and a nursery to finish! Although, I must say that Luke and I have made some major progress with the nursery since last week. The main paint on the walls is done (cream on top, navy on bottom) and Luke finished the white chair rail. All the furniture is put together and in place. Now I just have to finish the Calvin and Hobbes mural painting on the wall. I have started it and it is looking great, but I have a ways to go.
I have discovered that working in a cube 40 hours per week when you're this pregnant really sucks. Thankfully, I was just approved to work from home every Monday for the rest of the pregnancy. At least I'll have that one day where I don't have to commute and can work in the comfort of my own home. :)
It is going to be a busy Noah-focused weekend! Our maternity photo shoot done by none other than CT Ryan is happening this Friday and that will be really fun I'm sure! My first of three baby showers is this Saturday. I'm excited because I've never had a shower in my life. Luke and I had to plan our wedding in two weeks before he deployed to Iraq, so I never had a wedding shower. Then our first of four birth and parenting classes is this Sunday at United Hospital. This one is "All About Babies," and we will learn how to care for an infant. More photos coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment