I am a type A. I always have a plan. I am organized and motivated. I am always working towards new goals.
Lately, none of this has been true about me. It's really starting to bother me. I have a few guesses as to why this is happening. First (and most obvious) my husband is deployed to Iraq right now. Secondly, I have gone through multiple major life changes over the past 9 months. Luke and I bought a house (big responsibility), we adopted a puppy, I began a new job, and I officially started in my graduate program. Although these are all (except for the deployment) positive things, the combination of it all is a bit overwhelming. The combination of it all makes for a very unmotivated, unorganized and unhappy me. It's like I see myself acting differently and I don't like it. But at the same time I don't try to do things differently either. It's like I'm just...... in neutral. That's exactly it - I'm stuck in neutral with everything, when I'm usually in full gear. And I don't really know how I'm going to snap out of it. I need to pray about this.....
No comments:
Post a Comment