Last Saturday, August 8th I had my first gender dream since being pregnant. I dreamt that we already had the baby and the three of us went to the movie theatre. For some reason we were waiting until the first doctor appointment to find out the gender. I really wanted to know, so I told Luke that I had to check the baby's diaper. When I looked, he had abnormally large genitals. Then I looked at Luke and said, "It's Noah!" We hugged and were both very happy. Noah had Luke's nose, which I was very happy about since I think Luke's nose is so much better than mine.
Then last night I had a dream that we had Olivia May. She had a ton of dark brown hair and big blue eyes. She was adorable! There was a lot of breastfeeding going on in this dream. My friend Emarie was helping me to learn how to do it.
So who knows. I've now had a dream about a boy and a girl. I guess we will find out in October! :)
2 comments:
anticipation!
awww I feel so honored to be in your dream! and teaching breastfeeding, wow! haha :) Hope there are many more fun dreams to come!
Post a Comment