Today I am 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I started feeling Stombaby move last week when I was 16 weeks. I wasn't sure at first if that was it, being a first time mom. But after awhile I was positive. It's definitely not my body. I feel the movements low, exactly where my doctor said Stombaby is resting right now. It's such an awesome feeling! I feel like Stombaby has been really active over the last week. I feel him or her quite often. It's reassuring to know that the baby is really there and doing well! :)
3 comments:
that is a good indication that things are going well...wait til hmmm maybe 3 more months when the baby starts doing flips and karate kicks! Enjoy!
How exciting! I can't wait for Stombaby to pop out!
Maybe it is tap dancing?! I think its a girl!
What an amazing thing! How big is your belly now?
Post a Comment