Saturday, November 15, 2008

Works well under pressure

So this is it - the last big push in my grad class. I have a presentation to give on Monday and a paper due in one week. The unfortunate thing is that I pretty much need the paper done before I can prepare the presentation (the presentation is based on the paper). I haven't started either of these. Eeeks. Well, good thing I work well under pressure. I've made procrastination a habit in school, regrettably. These two assignments are pretty much it for this class and my graduate school endeavors at this point in time. There is a final group project, but that will prove to be fairly simple. I'm very much looking forward to not having to worry about school any longer. I'm so close! I just found out that our final class is on December 10. My birthday is December 11. That is going to be the best birthday present ever! :)

No comments: