Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Due Date!

So today is the due date! Over the past few weeks I've really come to terms with the fact that Noah will come when he's ready and in God's time. I'm totally at peace with it. I am content waiting now. It's just neat to finally arrive at the due date. :)

In honor of today, I'd like to post a quote from Luke:

"The three best tips on dealing with pregnancy that I have received are as follows... 1: 'God gives you nine months to get your head around the whole thing.' - Ben Jordi. 2: 'The baby is not something the mother does, the baby is what the mother does. And the dad's job is to lead the child to Jesus Christ.' - Kaci Rydgren's mom. 3: 'Brush your teeth before you leave for the hospital.' - Eric Seashore."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my mom was rushing to have her 6th child she prolonged leaving way to long... My dad and mom literally peeled out of the alley...and then all of sudden pulls up in front of the house...my mom forgot her toothbrush! Huh?? She made dad stop to get it! lol... They cut the time so close that they left at 6:15 and called me at 7 before I left for school and told me I had another sister! lol