Friday, November 14, 2008

COLDPLAY


Tonight is the long-awaited Coldplay concert! I bought tickets (literally) the minute they went on sale back in May. The concert was supposed to be in July, but they postponed it until November. I told my best friend Sam that I would buy the tickets if she found a way to make it up here from Chicago. She is living there right now and going to grad school. So I will be picking her up this afternoon, we'll go to Cosetta's for dinner, and then Coldplay!

They are absolutely my favorite band and I haven't missed one of their MN concerts in the past 6 years. Their music just moves me. It brings out emotion in me like no other music does. I can't wait to see them again - I'm expecting to be impressed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a blast, I am bummed that you won't be at the womens retreat! You will be missed :(

Amanda Stombaugh said...

I know - me too! I was so upset when I found out these two events were happening on the same weekend! :(